A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Burning Knight is a 2d top-down roguelike about an ancient genie, a goblin and their countless attempts to kill one another while trying to make friends. Run, slash, use weird magic and shoot your way through an unpredictable dungeon packed with hilarious and sinister enemies.
* Dungeons, that are REALLY generated
* 8+ crazy areas
* We have also been told that the music is nice
* 300+ items
* Magic, melee, ranged, or all at once - you choose!
* Jokes all over the place (I hope you had noticed that already)!
* As well as tons and tons of cryptic secrets!
All that with tons of explosions, particles and a deep deep story, about royal issues.
The game is not released yet, the release is planned around April/May of this year.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $15 USD. You will get access to the following files when they are released: