A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Steal everything you can and flee from the Burning Knight's castle in this action-packed roguelike! The game features tight bullet hell, tons of items, characters to meet... and secrets!
- Endless adventures with procedurally generated dungeons
- Unlock and explore 270+ unique items along the way, that open up insane playstyles
- All items can be combined together, so you can build your very own game-breaking combos!
- 28 unlockable hats!
- We've been told that our Original Soundtrack is really good
- 5 challenging areas to discover.
- 14 unlockable NPC's and more!
- Free content updates!
- Supports keyboard, mouse, and controllers
- Show off to your friends by filling the Hall of Achievements (the game includes more than 50 of them!)
- Find a unique challenge every day in the Daily Runs!
- Seeded runs for practice and speedrun tactics!
- Play either as a ranger, melee tank, mage, or anything in between!
- Vibrant pixel art look with amazing lighting
- Compete on the leaderboards to get to the best of the best!
- Tons of easter eggs (no they are not bugs, seriously)
- The Vegan mode
|Genre||Action, Role Playing, Shooter|
|Made with||Aseprite, MonoGame|
|Tags||2D, Dark, Fantasy, Fast-Paced, Pixel Art, Roguelike, Roguelite, Singleplayer|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Castilian, Hungarian, Italian, Russian|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
|Links||Blog, Homepage, Twitter, Community|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $15 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Burning Knight is out!65 days ago
- Releasing on June the 5th!75 days ago
- Small update to the demo is liveApr 02, 2020
- The demo is live!Mar 28, 2020
- Frozen Library updateMar 17, 2020
- Overscope updateFeb 09, 2020
- Boss UpdateNov 27, 2019
- Bug & Feedback updateNov 27, 2019